Refutation of the article
REFUTATION of the article "In the evening, the Federal Security Service and the tax service looked into the Land office on the Voskresenskaya Embankment. They are looking for traces of 600 million rubles", published on 12/24/2019 on the website of the online publication "fontanka.ru ".
The information contained in it does not correspond to reality and discredit the business reputation of the LAND group of companies.
In particular, we are talking about the following fragments:
1. In the evening, the Federal Security Service and the tax service looked into the Land office on the Voskresenskaya Embankment. They are looking for traces of 600 million rubles. Employees of the Federal Security Service and the tax inspectorate are studying the accounting of one of the companies under the well-known brand "Land".
2. According to the security forces, businessmen have underpaid more than half a billion rubles to the treasury. Now a criminal case is also possible.
3. Our publication found out that, according to the security forces, "Land" did not pay 600 million taxes.
4. Moreover, according to our data, the study of tax authorities shows chains of firms through which Land Company sold retail and refrigeration equipment to other retailers, underestimating the tax burden. Namely, this is what the business of Land is built on. According to the company's website - turnkey equipment of retail and industrial enterprises.
1. According to the data of the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, the legal and actual address of LAND LLC is as follows: Leningrad Region, Vsevolozhsk. Zavodskaya street, 8, pom. 8. On the Voskresenskaya Embankment, the business entity concerning which the tax audit is being conducted has not been located since February 2019.
2. Since 08/20/2019, an entry has been made in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities in relation to "LAND" LLC on the appointment of a liquidator (UAH: 2194704307830), which is reflected on the website of the Federal Tax Service of Russia. The journal "Bulletin of State Registration" dated 28.08.2019 No. 34 (750) published a notice on the liquidation of "LAND" LLC, which belonged to the category of the largest taxpayer.
In accordance with clause 11 of Article 89 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation, an on-site tax audit during the liquidation of an organization is carried out regardless of the time of the previous audit and the subject of the previous audit, therefore, taking into account the provisions of subclause "b" of Clause 4 of Article 20 of Federal Law No. 129-FZ dated 08.08.2001, an on-site tax audit on the correctness of the calculation of taxes and fees for the period from 01.01.2016 to 31.12.2018, without the participation of law enforcement agencies, is carried out with respect to "LAND" LLC from 05.11.2019.
3. Based on its results, there is no decision on bringing a taxpayer to tax liability issued by the tax authority in accordance with the procedure provided for in Article 101 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation. The very joint arrival of law enforcement and tax authorities is illegal and violates the order of interaction provided for in paragraph 3 of Article 32 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation.
4. In the act of joint reconciliation of calculations on taxes, fees, penalties, fines, interest No. 4597, made between LAND LLC and the tax authority as of 01.10.2019, it is reflected that the company has no debt, as a result of the reconciliation of calculations, disagreements were not revealed. This is also confirmed by certificates on the absence of debt from 25.12.2019 and from 17.01.2020.
Thus, the above facts were published by the online publication "fontanka.ru " without the necessary verification.